We hope you’ll find our website useful and informative. Please visit often and tell your friends and colleagues about us. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them
X Border, LLC (“The Company”, “us” or “we”) maintains its website as a service to the Internet community. Access to and use of xblogistics.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
The entire content (images and text) of xblogistics.com is copyrighted and except as provided herein, may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reposted, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used or distributed by any mechanical or electronic means without the express written permission of X Border.
We will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up–to–date information on xblogistics.com, but we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of xblogistics.com and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither X Border nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering xblogistics.com shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use X Borderus.com, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
We make no warranties or representations about any non–X Border website which you may access. We make every effort to “link” only with websites that share our high standards. However, we have no control over links made to the X Border website by third parties. When you access a non–X Border website, please understand that it is independent from us and we cannot monitor or review the content of all websites and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such off–site pages.
Please be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are trademarks of X Border, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that we actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
A variety of information, advice, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, graphics, photographs, videos, images, data and other materials (“Content”) may be available on the xblogistics.com website. Some of the Content is provided by us or our suppliers, and other Content is provided by persons who use the xblogistics.com website (“Users”), such as User videos, photographs, questions, comments, opinions and views posted to walls, promotion areas, chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards or discussion forums. While we strive to keep the Content on our website accurate, complete, and up–to–date, we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Content, whether provided by us or our suppliers, or by Users of the xblogistics.com website. Any questions, comments, opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available by Users or third parties, including but not limited to Users posting writings, videos, photographs, comments or blogs, are those of the respective User or other third party and not of X Border. We do not endorse and are not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the content, accuracy or reliability of any User writing, video, photograph, posting, question, comment, opinion, advice or statement made on the xblogistics.com website by Users or third parties. We have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, remove or otherwise regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSIONS TO X BORDERUS.COM:
- You are responsible for what you post. All video, photographs, comments and/or blog postings and submissions to us are the sole responsibility of their submitter and the submitter will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel, litigation or claims that result from the submitter’s video, photograph, comments and/or postings, submissions to X Border, and/or something spoken and/or written in or as a direct result of something spoken and/or written in a comment and/or posting of any kind.
- We request that you do not post anything that could be offensive to others. You may not post or submit to us content that you do not have rights to and that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that violates any other applicable local, state, federal or international law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post or submit to us content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. We reserve the right to remove any and all postings and reject submissions that are found to be offensive and/or that do not comply with the terms and conditions this website. We also reserve the right to terminate access to its walls, blog(s), and/or websites or take other protective steps.
- Posting of writings, photographs / videos. You may only post or submit to X Border for posting writings, photographs and/or videos of content that you have created and have full rights to. We reserve the right to remove any all writings, photographs and/or videos and reject submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions.From time to time you may be able to participate in certain activities on the X Border site, such as Chat rooms or bulletin boards, which will allow you the opportunity to communicate with us or other users of the X Border site. Unless otherwise noted, these activities are generally accessible to all users of the X Border site and any information that you post or otherwise make available through these forums will be non-confidential and known to all other users. Accordingly, please exercise discretion when using these forums. You acknowledge and agree that X Border does not review, censor, or in any manner control, the content of these forums and, consequently, X Border has no liability or responsibility whatsoever for information made available through these forums; you will be liable to us for any liability that we incur as a result of any statement made by you in these forums. Your use of these forums is also subject to our Terms and Conditions of Use. We disclaim responsibility for any breach of security, unauthorized access by third parties is not our responsibility, nor is any internal breach of security or information presentation.
- Ownership and confidentiality of information. You may only post or submit to X Border information in accordance with, and not in violation of, applicable trademark, trade name, trade dress, trade secret, service mark, copyright, patent, right of privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You further certify that the information you post or submit to us will not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any other party. Anything you post on the xblogistics.com website or submit to us is provided by you on a NON–CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we have no obligation to keep such information confidential, refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such information. X Border is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any information you post on the xblogistics.com website or submit to X Border. You hereby RELEASE COMPANY from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale or disclosure of any information. Please remember that any information that you disclose on xblogistics.com becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings.
- No posting of harmful content. You agree that you will not upload, post, e–mail or otherwise transmit information that contain harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, spy–ware, or any other files, software programs, or technology that is designed or intended to disrupt, interrupt, damage, destroy, intercept, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise perform a malicious action.
- Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any material available via the posting areas of the xblogistics.com site infringe a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2) (“DCMA”). Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures of the DCMA. Our designated Agent to whom you should address infringement notices under the DCMA is:
Chief Executive OfficerX Border, LLC
16501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 400
Encino, CA 91436
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing with enough detail so that we may locate the material;
A statement by you that you have a good–faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that: (1) the information in the notification is accurate; (2) that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
Your physical or electronic signature.